Today I decided to play along with Mama Kat's workshop. Of course I chose the prompt about being a Mommy.....
List 10 things you never knew until you were a mom.
I never knew........
1. true unconditional love
2. I would say some of the same things that my mom used to say
3. How much fun it would be to play Santa/Easter Bunny/Tooth Fairy. I LOVE it!
4. That looking at your child and being happy could cause you to cry. Happy Tears!!
5. you could live life through someone else. M's spirit is so catching and makes me feel alive and child-like at times.
6. I would become less selfish. M comes before anything and I love that feeling.
7. that I wouldn't mind cleaning up after her when she got sick or rocking her like a baby even though she's 8 yrs old just because she doesn't feel well.
8. That every decision I made/make from the day she was born will also affect my baby girls life. This one is hard for me!
9. I am shaping an adult and that scares me sometimes!
10. That I could be mad at little kids over them hurting my baby's feeling. Yet I hide it and give M the tools she needs to work through her friendship problems. Who knew little kids had drama?
I love being a mom.....the good, the bad and the ugly.
Adding some rustic charm to the kitchen
1 day ago