Friday, December 04, 2009

Check out a new blog and maybe get THE toy

by this point everyone has heard about Zhu Zhu pets. They are the 'hot item' this year. They have been compared to Cabbage Patch dolls......and we have all heard some crazy stories about people trying to get their hands on those ugly dolls. Same thing here except its a rodent.
I posted about them the other day and my frenzied search for them. I have not been able to find a gray one though so I thought I would enter this great giveaway over at Girlz A Soul Sista!

Go check it out and maybe enter to win too.

Have a great weekend. This is our last chance to shop together before Christmas....so The Husband and I will be doing that all weekend. Yay me, sucks to be him!

3 comments:

junebug said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I know how special that can be.
My Grandma got all of us our Cabbage Patch dolls that year. I love my premie and she is still in my hopeless chest.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the giveaway!

~~Mel~~ said...

Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Love the new look.