Sunday, November 15, 2009

Catch-up.....Day 13,14 and 15

Apparently it is just too much for me to blog every single day. lol

Day 13, Friday-I am thankful for the love my daughter and step daughters share. Even though this isn't my ideal situation......something I thought my life would be.......when I hear them play and giggle it makes all the nonsense of blended families go away.


Day 14, Saturday-I am thankful for a beautiful day. I LOVE sunshine.....even if its not that warm. I love wearing sunglasses and just being outside.

Day 15, Sunday-I am thankful that my daughter will be cheering in her first Cheer Exhibition. We are so excited and full of energy today. A few more hours and she will be cheering in front of 1000+ people. My shy baby.......

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Gotta go curl M's hair!!!!!!

This is part of Serenity Now's 27 days of Thankful.

3 comments:

~~Mel~~ said...

1000+??? Wow!!! That's so cool M!

I hear ya on the sunshine...I wore sunglasses yesterday too..for the first time in forever lol.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Cheer exhibition?? How cool!! How did it go? :)

AudreyO said...

We had a beautiful weekend here. Not like so warm, but lots of sunshine. One of my daughter's did cheer for a while. We loved it.