Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 20, 21, 22 and 23

haha, I think about it but never make it around to doing it.

Friday- I was thankful for New Moon. LOVED IT! It was so much better than Twilight!

Saturday- I was thankful for getting alot of stuff done around the house. It seems that since I'm off I always think 'oh I can do that tomorrow' and then tomorrow becomes the next day etc. Really, like laundry and taking stuff back to the library. I am such a slacker since being a SAHM.

Sunday- I was very thankful to sleep until 10:30 am. TEN THIRTY! That was amazing. We did a little Christmas shopping for my step daughters and then had a nice dinner out. great day!

Monday- Today I am thankful for our cat. Really he is M's cat that we got for her 2 Christmas' ago. I love him so much!! He lays on my lap and curls himself up in a ball. He likes to hide his head when he is sleeping. AND he snores! I swear. I have never heard a cat snore before but he does!! He is so love-able and playful. I cant imagine our life without him......he brings us all so much joy. (and I'm not a crazy animal lover)

1 comment:

~~Mel~~ said...

2 christmases ago already??? Seems like just yesterday that you got your adorable kitty!