Monday, June 22, 2009

One lovely blog Award



The awesome Lisha at Everday Life with smiles gave me this great award! Thank you!


She gave it to me in May. Is that a bad turn around time? lol

The Bella Rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So some of 15 newly discovered blogs.....


Honestly I haven't found very many new blogs lately. Mainly because I am having a hard enough time keeping up with the blogs I already read.


Here are the people that I will pass this on to......

Ashley (Dog Tags and Pearls)

Jodi (Our crazy life)

Another online mom

Masked Mommy

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks so much! I already have this award but it is so nice to get it again! I like your 4th of July look!

Staci said...

congrats om the award! You desrve it gilr!! I was sitting on a few too! the stress.... AH! So glad I got them posted... Finally! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow thank you! :)