Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I could be a Cullen (and randomness)

I dyed my hair last weekend and it came out kinda dark.

I bought new makeup and it is too light. Today is the first time I have worn it sooo it kinda sucks that I am at work looking like a vampire (dark hair, white skin) and cant do anything about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had shrimp lo-mein for lunch and it was yummy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My grandfather is scheduled to go to his new assisted living facility today. That's kinda bittersweet. He is moving near my mom so it will be soooo much easier to go see him. I love that part but I hate that he is getting 'this old'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sooooo ready to go to Hershey Park. M is excited too! We looked on YouTube at some of the rides and it appears she may be a daredevil. Some of the rides she said she would try.....I don't want to try! lol I told her we are seeing a show while we are there but she still doesn't know its Drake Bell. eeek!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have to go to the dentist tomorrow. That's always fun!

Have a great day!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dark isn't terrible. I am sick of being blonde, but I think I would look like a Cullen if I died mine b/c I am SO pale lol. Can't wait to hear about your Hershey trip. Eat some chocolate for me :) Have fun at the dentist!!

Staci said...

You guys are going to have soooo much fun!!!!! M is going to flip!!!!!! Good luck at the dentist!

~~Mel~~ said...

How dark is your hair? I think I need to see a pick.

You are at the park as I type this...hopefully having a blast!