Sunday, May 03, 2009

10 things Tag!

Staci at Playing House tagged me for this fun little getting to know you better tag.

1. What is your current obsession?
Facebook....its still new to me but I'm getting a little bored already.

2. Which item of clothing do you wear most often?
black yoga pants.....I change into them often when I get home. That's the first thing I do is change my clothes into some comfy pants.

3. What's for dinner?
We aren't having dinner. lol We ate at my brother's cook-out around 2pm so its going to be a light evening since we aren't real hungry. M and The Husband just ate popcorn but I'm not hungry yet.

4. What are you listening to?
Drake and Josh. Drake is singing. (future post coming on this)

5. Say something about the one who tagged you.
Staci is so sweet. We have a lot in common and shes an easy person to connect with.

6. Favorite vacation spots?
I'm not a huge traveler. I like to go new places but haven't left the country yet....I do plan on doing this in the next few years. I would have to say Outer Banks, NC. I loved it before but now having M its so much fun to go to the beach, play mini golf and just have a carefree week of sun and fun.

7. What am I reading right now?
Welllll I was reading the 1st Twilight book but I just could not get into it. I don't know if its because I saw the movie first and feel like I know what is going to happen. Plus we have been very busy lately so my downtime gets used up on catching up in the Internet.

8. Four words to describe myself.
organized, sensitive, moody, naive

9. Guilty pleasure?
the Internet. Even though I could be making better use of my time I still love to check in on my various 'things' on the Internet.....message boards, blogs, facebook, email, etc

10. First spring thing to do?
Open my windows. I love to open the windows in the house and let some fresh air in after being closed all winter.

Now I am going to pass this onto some quiet followers to get to know them better. Typically these things go to the people you know best but I'm going to do the opposite this time.

JesseKate Designs
Our Crazy Life
Life Exaggerated
Mommy Rambles
Being Maggie

4 comments:

~~Mel~~ said...

I loved reading your answers! FB gets old pretty fast lol. I hope the food was good at your bros and that you all had a good time.

Mammatalk said...

You know, I have been dipping my toes into Twilight and have been feeling the same way. Glad I am not the only one on the planet. Maybe I just need to read a few more pages....

Staci said...

aww your sweet! I heart yoga pants... So COMFY!!!! I don't really "get" Facebook. I always ignore my drink requests and other things because I don't understand and I don't know how to find the damn Easter egg! :) I love Outer Banks... I hope to go there again.... Thanks for playing! Your answers are great! :)

Tanielle said...

So fun to get to know more about you!!! What a fun tag! Have a great night!