Monday, May 11, 2009

Tomorrow.....

I go on a business trip to 'the big city'. I have to leave at 5am just to get there at 9am due to the morning traffic. Yay me huh?
Really though I am very flattered that my boss has asked me to attend an event that really doesn't pertain to my immediate job because he wants my opinion on it. This could open even bigger doors than what I have now. I love my doors already so bigger would be super!

Have a great day tomorrow and be thankful you aren't sitting in traffic going 5mph.

5 comments:

Staci said...

very cool!!! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Good luck and have a good time. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad we moved from DC, man. So glad. I hate traffic. I don't know where you live (at least I don't think I do...?) but traffic anywhere suuuuucks so I feel for ya! Take a crossword puzzle!

~~Mel~~ said...

I hope you are having a great day!

I couldn't bear work without you so I called in sick...haha...no really I'm going to the doctor later.

That Girl said...

lol Mel, you are sucha sport!

Ashley, DC is where I went. OMG I got lost like 50 times. I hate how low the traffic lights are and the road signs are half hidden. You take one wrong turn and you are going in a circle for an hour. Can you tell I enjoyed it?