Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A little of this and a little of that.....

Brown makeup makes me look tired. I should just throw it away when I get home. Every time I wear it I get to work and think how tired it makes me look. I need some new makeup. I look good in purple but one cant wear purple every day of their lives. I do love the color though.

Dinner for tonight is done. I made it in the crockpot yesterday. We will be having Peking Pork chops. I also made homemade blueberry muffins last night and they are a little too good. I would have thought they were less in calories but oh well, now I know.

I did the 30 day shred level 2 last night and my calves are sore today. Its always my calves.....I am going to have humongous calves by the time I lose 10 lbs. Who knew it was so much work to lose just 10lbs by the way. I certainly didn't.

I have to go get my oil changed after work. I was supposed to do this yesterday but our hour long blizzard messed that up. (There is no snow on the ground today) The weather man and I are really not working together very well. I will save my rantings for another post though. I know you guys love to hear my weather woes.

Is blogger acting all wonky (I love that word) for anyone else? When I go to the dashboard it tells me that I am not following any blogs. I hit refresh and they come back. I have noticed that I've missed a few posts on peoples blogs this past week. Odd!

I am bored at work.

I feel fat today.

2 comments:

~~Mel~~ said...

I hope that by summer I can lose this tire around my waist...it's been 2 weeks and I don't notice any sort of difference. Mind you...I don't own a scale lol...not to mention lovely AF is on her way soon...oh the joys.

Staci said...

I have been having the same issues with blogger... I have not tried step 2 yet... I have been slacking the past 2 days (AF is here and I am BLAH) but I plan on steeping it up when I get back from our trip... I hear ya on the 10 pounds... it is hard and I like / want to eat what O want... I need to resist! :) I hope your calves stop hurting soon! Just think if you keep it up, your legs should be rockin' come summer! :)