Saturday, January 17, 2009

Midnight Painting

Do you ever want to just paint a room or something? Maybe I have been reading too many decorating/crafty blogs. We haven't been home all day (got home about 6pm) but since we have.... I have completely cleaned and organized the guest room and thought hmmm I wish I had paint. We bought our house 1 1/2 years ago and I love the colors in it. We only painted one room and that was M's. Her room is P-I-N-K. And I do mean pink. All of her furniture is white so it doesn't look bad.


See? Excuse the bookshelf mess. Her goal in life is to see how much junk she can fit on that and her desk. Drives me batty. I am a bit OCD though.

Ok, so, this was a pointless post but at least you saw the color of my child's room and I relieved a little boredom. I don't have any paint so there really wont be any midnight painting but if I did....

1 comment:

Yellow Beads said...

We did the same in my little girl's room...bright pink walls and white furniture! I love this look.