Friday, January 16, 2009

woohoo, I won!



Here are the rules...

The rules for the Honest Scrap award - The honorees are to:

A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting,
even if you have to dig deep!
B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit
of the Honest Scrap.
Simple. Or not.
Ok, here goes:

1. I have never flown but I want to soon.

2. I didnt like my step daughters in the beginning (never treated them badly) but now I miss them when they go home and wish they lived with us full time.


3. I love makeup and dressing pretty.


4. I like to shop alone and be in my own little world. Its pure bliss. Years ago I couldn't imagine doing anything alone and now I treasure it.


5. I get stressed out very easily and have to consistently push the negative thoughts out of my head.


6. I am addicted to the Internet.


7. I love chapstick. I have several different kinds open right now. One on my desk, in the car, on the end table at home, vanity in the bathroom and my purse.


8. I'm a hypochondriac. Something is always wrong with me, lol.


9. I believe in people too much. Some of the things that I read about that goes on in the world just shocks me. I am very naive.


10. I don't do death at all. I cant stand the thought of people dying.


I am passing this on to:

Mel


The joys of raising boys


Southern Seven


Maintaining Sanity


If it isnt one thing its another


Another Online Mom


A better me


1 comment:

Staci said...

I TOTALLY agree with #4. There is nothing better than wandering the mall with just myself and my thoughts!