1.What is something Mom always says to you?
I love you!
2.What makes Mom happy?
when Dasher (the cat) does something funny
3.What makes Mom sad?
when you get hit or something...like when you hurt yourself on the head (I hit my head while cleaning the basement and it hurt so bad it made me cry)
4.How does your Mom make you laugh?
when you say something funny like a joke
5. What was your Mom like as a child?
just like me
6. How old is your Mom?
7. How tall is your Mom?
5 ft 4 inches (I am really 5'7)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
coach indoor soccer
9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?
decorate and do stuff to the house
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
having me in the paper
11. What is your Mom really good at?
12.What is your Mom not very good at?
being a teacher
13. What does your Mom do for a job?
work for the government
14. What is your Moms favorite kind of food?
pork chops (wth?)
15.What makes you proud of your Mom?
when you laugh
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character who would she be?
wilma from the flinstones
17.What do you and your Mom do together?
eat and stuff
18. How are you and your Mom the Same?
we look alike
19. How are you and your Mom different?
we have different names
20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
you say it everyday, like 3 times
21. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?
denny's (we never go to denny's so that was kind of an odd answer, lol)
she wanted to answer these also
WHAT DID I LEARN??
that you are cool (that I need to laugh more and enjoy things)
What do your kids think about you?
you are cool (I am very surprised she didnt mention the computer....she tells my mom thats all I do)
now she wants to do a dad edition.....lol
How to build a DIY open bathroom vanity
1 day ago