Monday, March 30, 2009

I'll show them!

If work wants to block blogger than I just wont go. ha!

Really we are home sick today. We had the puking Thursday night, Friday she was fine, Saturday her throat hurt so I took her to the Dr. They did a strep test and it came back negative. Sunday she ran a fever of 103 as soon as the Advil wore off. She slept with me last night and we went to bed at like 8pm. Yes, I went to bed that early too because she has given me her germs and now I am sick too! My bones hurt so bad last night that I thought I was going to cry. Hopefully we will be better by the end of the day because I'm not big on this laying around being sick junk. blah!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

eeek!

Staci said...

Feel better soon!!!

Tanielle said...

Hope you both get feeling better soon! Thinkin' about you!

Tanielle

Mrs. D Lightful said...

I'm so sorry! Sickness is just the pits, and it's been going around. Good thing you didn't have to work though! GET BETTER SOON!!!!

~~Mel~~ said...

Feel better soon (I missed you at work today lol). You should have had the husband stay home to pamper you girls!!

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Oh no, I hope the sickies vacate your home soon!!

~ Sarah

Amber said...

Awwww, hope you both feel better soon! I've been sick today too. Yuck.

...The Obnoxious SAHM.... said...

you are so sweet to post that comment.

i hope you all feel better soon. i know what you are dealing with... I have the beginnings of it (again) yahoo.