Wednesday, April 01, 2009

It's a Miracle

or I lied
or hallucinated
OR
I really did show them!

I came back to work yesterday and I was able to get back in to blogger.
Great huh? Yeah except I have been super busy from being off on Monday. Also, I got all superstitious and thought maybe that was a clue/sign/whatever you wanna call it to lay off the Internet. So I am. For this week, at least. Im sure it wont last long. Addiction and all.

We are still sick. Can I just say thank God I do not normally have a sick kid. She coughed alllllllll night long. I even tried high power cough syrup. ha! Didn't phase her. I'm pretty sure its turned into some nasty sinus junk and we will be going back to the Dr by the end of the week. Oh and picture day is tomorrow. Her poor little eyes look so tired! Each morning I threaten to take the day off but I only followed through on Monday. I may even skip LOST tonight to catch some sleep that I missed last night. Sleeping sitting up with a 7 yr old in a chair so that junk doesn't drain is a lot different than sleeping with a baby on your chest. Where did this huge kid come from?

I am ready for Flu Fest 2009 to end.

Now that I have veered off on many topics............

4 comments:

Staci said...

Sorry to hear M is still sick! I am sitting in the doc office now with the same crap(love my blackberry it feeds the addiction) I hope everyone feels better soon! Yay for blogger working agin!

Staci said...

Sorry to hear M is still sick! I am sitting in the doc office now with the same crap(love my blackberry it feeds the addiction) I hope everyone feels better soon! Yay for blogger working agin!

~~Mel~~ said...

No don't let work get in the way of your addiction...I miss you too much when you do that!

Hope you all feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hope she gets healthy soon!

I don't mean to sound bossy, but please read this post:
http://infertilityrocks.wordpress.com/2009/03/25/evans-story-death-of-child-mentioned/

you'll never give your kid cough syrup again.....