Saturday, April 11, 2009

Where do these clothes come from?

I have already washed and folded 5 loads of laundry today. AND I still have around 4 more to go. We have clean clothes so this is telling me that we have way too many clothes is we can go this long without needing clothes. Hmmm. Now I have to put all of these clothes away. That's the sucky part. blah

*Disclaimer:
I have a gazillion loads of laundry to do because Ive been sick. I don't normally let them pile up this much.

**Sickness update:
Madison is on her last day of antibiotic and all is going well. I am on day 5 of round 2 antibiotic. I take this 2nd round for 14 days. The Dr said I would feel better by day 5 and I really do. Today is the best I have felt in weeks. I also slept 12 hours though. 10pm-10:30am. That was pure bliss!

3 comments:

Staci said...

Jealous over the sleep! I WISH!

You should see the MOUNDS of laundry I have. I have no excuse either just LAZINESS!!!

Glad M is feeling better and that you are too! I am feeling all stuffy and sinus-y again... I am hoping its from the smaokey bar and that I'm not getting sick AGAIN!

Anonymous said...

Laundry...a never ending tale.
I took a deep look at mine the other day and realized it was mostly my hubby's clothes. I think I am going to start sorting his into his own piles and he can do his own. He changes WAY too many times in one day. That'll teach him lol.

Hope you all feel better soon :)

~~Mel~~ said...

It feels like I am always doing laundry...we are only three people, so how can that be? lol.

Did you end up doing something special on Friday night?