Saturday, April 25, 2009

Yay I bought a new laptop today!

I am loving it! I have had my old laptop around 3-4 yrs and we kept replacing the cord/power adaptor because it would short out and the screen would blink. Well now even a new cord wont work and I was told its the motherboard that is right on the inside that this cord connects to. Or something like that. I don't understand it all. Today The Husband and I were out and about enjoying the weather and running some errands while M is with grandma.....so we went in to Staples and checked their computers out. We don't have a Best Buy and since Circuit City is gone there isn't a lot of choices. Anyway, to make this short we talked to the guy, looked online at Dell's website and saw that the same computer cost more through Dell....then went to another store to think about it. I hate making big decisions like this but I did it. We now have a great wide screen wireless laptop!! Yay!

Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!

5 comments:

~~Mel~~ said...

Yep...still jealous of your new lap top lol.

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend.

Anonymous said...

Yeah :P I just got my first laptop ever and I LOVE it :) How awesome is it that you can take it places? lol. Happy blogging on your new laptop :)

Staci said...

:) Yay!!! I like mine, but I use my desk top more for some reason....

Lydia Dustin said...

Hey congrats on the laptop! I am stealing my husband's the second he gets a new job. Shhhhh.

Just Me said...

Woohoo!